Experience the Na Pali with descendants of the Na Pali coast. Our family is proud to be one of the last native Hawaiians who lived and farmed taro in Kalalau valley.
Na Pali Coast Tour on the Makana
Small Groups must be 9 yrs old. Younger age may differ on Private Charters email or call us on age.
- Adult 13 years and older
- Child 9-12 years old
Climb aboard the Makana for a thrilling catamaran tour of the Napali Coast!
Makana Catamaran Group Charter
The Makana is a comfortable 32’ custom built Lightning Catamaran powered by twin Suzuki 300 Outboard engines that cruise at 20 to 22 knots. We are Coast Guard certified 12 passengers for your comfort and safety.
Tour the Na Pali coast, one of the Top 10 Wonders of the World in comfort and style with The Makana (The Gift).
Relax and enjoy aboard our deck with comfortable seating and a restroom for your convenience. Experience Na Pali with descendants of the Na Pali coast. Our family is proud to be one of the last native Hawaiians who lived and farmed taro in Kalalau valley. Our knowledgeable and friendly Captain and Crew will take you on a personalized tour into a pristine natural environment sharing the legends, local lore, and natural history that have been passed on for generations.Explore sea caves and snorkel at one of the islands best beaches, Nu’alolo Kai. It’s warm clear water has an abundance of amazing sea life. Perfect for families, wedding parties and/or smaller groups.
- Morning Tour Check in @ 7:45 am; 8:30 am Departure
- Afternoon Tour Check in @ 1:15 pm; 2:00 pm Departure
- Gourmet deli lunch, chips & snacks
- Complete top of the line snorkel equipment
- Cold beverages mix of local juices, bottled water and a mix of soft drinks
- Cushioned seats
- Fresh water shower
- Shaded cabin
- Flotation gear
- Must be at least 9 years of age.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this tour for safety reasons (Inquire the NaPali Kai 3)